Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New again

Today I'm committing to re-starting this blog, and my goal is to make it bigger and better than ever.  I realize I got off track last year and didn't follow through.  I found that I've done that with several things that mean a lot to me and i'm going to start again, using the "bite size pieces" concept that Money Saving Mom talks about in her recent book.  I've spent a great deal of time reading her blog, and others, in my quest to save my family money on anything that I possibly could.  So please read and check back often, as each day you'll see another post, re-organization of this page, and some tips for your family to save money.  Every so often, you may see one of my rants, such as yesterday's post.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it all.  Send me comments, suggestions, or ideas!  Any comments are welcome.  Tammy-------

No comments:

Post a Comment